The TPI Model 505 is a combination photo and contact tachometer that also measures surface speeds of belts and wheels.
Model 505 Measurement Procedure:
- Unscrew contact collar from optical end of 505 (if attached).
- Attach a piece of reflectIive tape on the rotating object to be measured.
- Depress and hold the START button and then press the Photo button (lower right) on the 505.
- With the start button depressed, point the optical end at the rotating surface so the relective tape passes the lens every rotation.
- Read the RPM on the LCD display
TPI 505 Optical & Contact Tachometer
- Product Code: 505 Optical & Contact Tachometer
- Availability: Pre-Order